Come celebrate all the learning that has taken place this semester in Fine and Performing Arts! Students excited to share their artistic endeavours with an audience. All events are free entry and free seating for performances.
- All Choir’s Concert (ES ISM Sings, MS Choir classes, HS Choir classes): November 22nd @ 5:30pm in the FAT
- Opening to the MS Art Show (all MS Arts classes): 3pm on November 27th in the FAT Lobby (the exhibition then hangs until December 11th)
- All Strings’ Concert: November 27th @5:30pm in the FAT (All MS and HS Strings classes)
- All Bands’ Concert (All MS and HS Band classes): November 29th @5:30PM in the FAT
- ES/ MS/ HS Dance Recital (All AFAC classes as well as curriculum classes from MS and HS): December 9th @3pm
When is Fast + Fresh?
The Manila Fast and Fresh Drama Festival is being held on Saturday, January 27th.
What does the festival involve? Groups of 3 to 6 students from different Manila schools devise a 10-minute plays to share. There are category prises such as Best Student Director or Best Dramatic Actor. Students can act, direct or work as crew member. The festival started in Australia and now takes place in many countries around the world. This year ISM is hosting the Manila festival. The time commitment up until Jan 27th is 2 to 3 rehearsals a week, depending on your group’s arrangements.
How do I get involved? If you would like to act in or direct one of the ISM entries, please fill out this form and then we’ll meet on Monday, November 20th at 3pm in the AMR.
(Hopefully, the people involved with this would then go on to work on the opening ceremony perfromance for IASAS Art/ Dance/ Drama/ Tech, which ISM is also hosting from March 1st to 3rd.)
This year we are hosting IASAS Cultural Convention for Art, Dance, Drama and Tech. We therefore need a team of HS students to run the technical and production aspects of the convention. Some students will work directly with the ISM group while others will work with all visiting schools to support their shows. Please complete this form by 5pm on Friday, November 10th if you wish to be considered:
IASAS Tech and Production team